MOMAD International Fashion, Footwear and Accessories Exhibition
Info about MOMAD Exhibition from their webpage below.
MOMAD is the great commercial showcase for the presentation of new collections, new concepts of brand and retail, lifestyle, trends.
MOMAD is the most important fashion sector tool in southern Europe that aims to expand and strengthen the relationship with sales channels.
MOMAD is an instrument available to the market that allows to cover 3 functions: commercialization, innovation and knowledge.
- Obtain all the information of the commercial offer specialized in the Spanish and international market concentrated in 3 days of work.
- Start, continue or close purchase and order processes in the different distribution channels present in MOMAD.
- Networking: Schedule meetings with current and potential suppliers through the Professional Meeting Point.
- Visit and strengthen business relationships with current suppliers.
- Discover the new collections, trends and services of possible new suppliers.
- Analysis of the specialized offer of the sector.
- Search and learn about innovative technologies and services for your point of sale.
- They provide the opportunity to attend activities, conferences, workshops and parades as a source of information, news and developments in the sector.
- MOMAD: key instrument for your company when projecting an image of purchasing power and positioning in the retail industry.
- Obtain information and evaluate the possibilities of a future participation as an exhibitor.
Thursday, February 6, 2020 to Saturday, February 8, 2020
IFEMA Feria de Madrid Avda. Del Partenón, 5 28042 Madrid Spain / Spain
International fairs, meetings, workshops and seminars