Rebelpin Fashion Awards by ACTE celebrates the Award winners at Berlin Fashion Week. 5th July 2018
The Final Gala of the first edition of Rebelpin- Fashion Award by ACTE in collaboration with MBFW took place at Ewerk Berlin in the context of the Berlin Fashion Week under the applause of 600 guests representing the press, the industry and the ones cheering the success of the finalists.
A collaboration of creativity and style, the show glittered and lightened the night in Berlin. ACTE achieved its aim of the awards of creating a platform to boost young designers’ career and the MBFW offered the best frame to the show.
The jury selected two winners and the public voted another one:
- The winner of the entrepreneur category: Malin Busck, creator of her brand “Hi on Life”. She received joyfully the award motivated by the jury as following:
Mature idea. You have shown innovation in finding the appropriate business model and a new market for a product that is on trend, adding value by introducing a different perspective that mixes modernity and tradition with sophistication. The brand has a potential to continue in the market and the industry.
- The winner of the student category: Sanna Schubert received her award elegantly. The award motivated by the jury as following:
A strong aesthetics expression of a powerful story. An update for the history of masculinity and feminity. Your creations reflected a great research work. The collection can easily be scaled to the market terms and be a great success.
- The winner of the public award: Julia Velázquez received her award with the love and support of the public. The Jury evaluation of Julia’s creation is as following:
You are very complete as a creator and with your garments you present creation with pieces of your life. Your product presents itself and needs no explanation and that is the real expression of the new luxury.
Keep following us for the next edition of Rebelpin!
We are proud of our jury:
- Anna Apqelvist (Gina Tricot)
- Daniel Perez (Desigual)
- Inês Marques (Adalberto)
- Lisa Lang (The Power House Group)
- Małgorzata Czudak (Fine Arts Academy of Lodz)
- Vivilla Zampini (Es’givien)
Thank you for supporting Rebelpin.