Jury and evaluation criteria
The evaluation criteria’s are as following:
1. Authenticity and originality
2. Design concept and quality
3. Vision and fashion factor
4. Pattern construction
5. Creativity and craftsmanship
6. Potential for commercial production
7. Overall stylistic concept
These criteria’s will guide the jury in the evaluation of the collections. Members of the jury nominates the 15 best collections from all correctly submitted applications.
The jury reserves their right to accentuate or add to these criteria according to current circumstances. To help them make their decision, jury members may involve independent experts. However, these may have only an advisory function.
Crafted by 3D
This theme looks upon the innovation and the use of 3D printing as a tool to celebrate the handcrafted uniqueness and beauty. A celebration of a meeting between innovative materials and individual crafting and values. In this theme the designer will present three outfits.
- The jury members decide by a simple majority vote.
- The jury selects the winners.
- The jury’s decision is final.