The contest is postponed to 2021 we keep the same theme many of the applicant has declared their participation to the next year. If you would like to participate prepare yourself to the next year and follow us on our social media for further information. Stay safe.
Within the Native project some objectives are focusing on deploying specialized design skills and capacity of designers to facilitate the integration of design knowledge and competencies of SMEs in the fashion sector.
Promotion of the intercultural / inter-generational dialogue and a better understanding of cultural diversity between young designers. Strengthen networking and communication skills of young designers. Improve chances to enter new markets and strengthen the market positioning of young designers.
Data about project
Creative Europe, culture subprogram
Proposal Number: 607463-CREA-1-2019-SE-CULT-COOP1
- Borås Stad (Leader)
- Comune di Prato
- Akademia Sztuk Pieknych Lodz.
Project Period: 01/01/2019 – 30/09/2021
Budget: 333,000 € (UE grant: 199.800 €)
Partners in ACTE have a strong bounds and will cooporate within the Native Project.
Activities in the project
- Producing a fashion contest (Rebelpin) where 15 young fashion designers will be selected to the finals.
- Coaching and advice activities to the selected young designers in Lodz, Poland.
- Organization of creative residencies to develop prototypes or small scale collections in Italy.
- Organization of a catwalk to showcase the creations by the selected young designers.
- Local exhibitions in Spain.