Who can participate?
This contest is open for students that is studying or holding a degree from a fashion or art school as well as fashion designers that have gained professional experience. The participant needs to be citizens of a European country.
How to apply:
Upload your PDF format with a maximum of 10 pages.
Other form of application or format is discriminating.
What happens after Applying?
The jury will evaluate all the correctly submitted applications guided by the evaluations criteria and select fifteen applicants to participate in the final in Barcelona 30th of June to 3th of July 2020. After the jury’s decision we vill contact the nominated designers personally,
The finalists will participate at the award in Barcelona 30th of june to 3th of July 2020 and announced on the web for public voting. All finalists will have the chance to present their creations and get feedback from the jury in individual meetings.
For every nominated designer, the organisers of the REBELPIN – Fashion Award by ACTE shall compensate with an amount of 300 € for travel and accommodations cost after prior confirmation by the organiser
- Deadline for applying: 7th of April, 24.00 gmt
- The 15 finalist will get notified: 10th of May
- Deadline for the 3 outfits (only the 15 finalists): 2th of June
- Finalist will be published for voting: 10th of June
- Voting is open until: 25st of June, 24.00 gmt
- Final: 30th of june to 3th of july