Welcome to a Spanish webinar on Polish fashion and its opportunities.
Poland, located in the heart of Europe, has experienced extraordinary growth in the fashion industry in recent decades. With a rich cultural history and a growing interest in fashion trends, this country has emerged as a key market for national and international brands. Poland has managed to establish itself as an attractive destination for fashion lovers and how its local trends combine with global influences to create a unique panorama.
- Welcome MODACC
- Presentation by the Foreign Office of Trade and Investments of ACCIÓ in Warsaw
- General sector data (import, export, local brands, consumer,…)
- Access channels
- Relevant fairs
- Main aspects to take into account and “doing business”
- Q&As or Debate on possible promotional actions
- Magdalena Walerysiak, Warsaw office consultant
- Michal Chavasiewicz, Warsaw office manager (pending confirmation)
- Sílvia Vila, ACCIÓ Barcelona consultant, Sectoral Internationalisation
Date and time
October 17, 2023 at 10:00 a.m
(Text from web page)