Native project focus on deploying specialized design skills and capacity of designers to facilitate the integration of design knowledge and competencies of SMEs in the fashion sector.
Promotion of the intercultural / inter-generational dialogue and a better understanding of cultural diversity between young designers. Strengthen networking and communication skills of young designers. Improve chances to enter new markets and strengthen the market positioning of young designers.
- Borås Stad (Leader)
- Comune di Prato
- Akademia Sztuk Pieknych Lodz.
Partners in ACTE have a strong bounds and will cooporate within the Native Project.
Activities in the project
- Follow our selected designers on social media and web
- Organization of creative residencies to develop prototypes or small scale collections in collaboration with companies in EU. Read more here if you would like to be a host company
- Coaching and advice activities to the selected young designers (Q4 2020)
- Organization of a catwalk to showcase the creations by the selected young designers.
- Local exhibitions in Spain.