The new ACTE project TEXAD has been approved by the Interreg Europe programme. TEXAD is one of 78 projects approved, in the second call.
TEXAD will work with advanced circular textile waste solutions for European municipalities, under the topic “Green”. It is a collaboration in building policies, aiming at a circular economy in the textile and fashion business in Europe. The lead partner is the City of Borås, Sweden.
The 8 partners in the TEXAD project:
- Municipality of Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Ajuntament de Mataró, Spain
- Municipality of Prato, Italy
- Municipality of Enschede, The Netherlands
- Norte Regional Coordination and Development Commission, Municipality of Santo Tirso, Portugal
- City of Borås, Sweden
- Rzeszow Regional Development Agency, Podkarpackie Region, Poland
- Agrupació Catalana del Tèxtil i la Moda Spain
TEXAD is through Interreg Europe co-funded by the European Union