REBELPIN – Fashion awards by ACTE, a European Fashion contest for European designers.
The contest offers young creative entrepreneurs and students in Europe the opportunity to compete against each other and present their unique skills to the international fashion and textile industry. The designer presented three outfits on the theme: Urban jungle
The ten designers chosen by the European Jury participated in the final and showcased their creations to the audience and the press.
Chosen by the Jury the winner ZER Collection (Spain) received an award of 5000 €
The winner voted by the public Rita Sá (Portugal) received an award of 2000 €
The jury of the contest where:
- Anna Appelqvist – Brand Director at Gina Tricot AB, Sweden
- Małgorzata Czudak – Professor at Academy of Fine Arts, Poland
- Alexandra Araújo Pinho – C E O of L M A, Portugal
- Antonio Franceschini – CNA Federmoda, Italy
- Francesca Romana Secca – Designers Relation Manager Altaroma, Italy
- Adriano Franchi – General Manager of Altaroma, Italy
REBELPIN – Fashion awards by ACTE is created and organised by ACTE (European Textile Collectivities Association) to celebrate the creativity and the heritage of its city members giving young designers the chance to connect to the market and the fashion and textile industry.